Praying

Liana256

Beloved Servant
Pray for me, I have been struggling to keep up. Pray I can keep up and be on time with all I need to be for God and His glory always. Pray I can be the sweet woman yesterday, today, and tomorrow every day, and even too. Pray I can hear God, and Jesus, and obey them and the commandments; I love God, and Jesus, and my husband, and my children, and our family. Pray for all of us, as I pray, Father, if it be in your will make our nation a great nation once again, I know we don't deserve it, and I am on my knees praying for America to stand with Israel forever and ever.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I prayed these requests in your beautiful prayer. Thank You, God as You bless, heal and renew ###, their family and the ### of ### in all ways in Your will, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
Who says you are "not" keeping up? Who is saying you will not be a sweet woman now, tomorrow, and everyday? Who is saying you cannot hear God, and Jesus? Who is saying you are not obeying? God is not saying any of those things. He does not condemn anyone. The demonic realm condemns, steals, kill, and destroys.

You are keeping up, you cannot fall behind God's timing. A refusal to do what He wants us to do may set us back but we are not behind. You are a sweet woman today, tomorrow, and everyday. You love your neighbor as yourself and you do the commandments. Our nation is a great nation, and shall be better. I join with you in praying for the peace and protection of ###, and for the United States.

In the name of Jesus, be blessed, you are a blessing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
252
Scripture says we have not, because we ask not. So today I pray for a suitable life partner. Someone who Loves God & obeys his word, will love me, my kids and who will be on assignment to lead , protect and provide. And that I in turn can submit to, love & nurture and ultimately have a...
Replies
10
Views
123
Please pray for our marriage, my husband is a porn addict/ alcoholic. He keeps on checking nude pictures and prostitute sites, he emotionally detached from our marriage. Please pray for my family, my marriage. May God keep Him away from temptation and may he restore our marriage
Replies
11
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom