Praying

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, I pray for all.

The King answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof.

And the mother of the child said, As the Lord liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And he arose, and followed her.

The rod and rep roof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

I have seen servants upon horses, and princess walking as servants upon the earth.
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

Bless each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for earlier prayers. She did extremely well for her MCAT. With a mother's heart, may I ask for prayers to be admitted smoothly and easily. She will have to make a declaration about her past treatment for anxiety. May the Lord's favor be upon her so that they look past all that. May she...
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
152
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom