Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. I pray for all to have a good day and praise God for all he has done. I pray for cooler weather here where I live. I pray for you, God, Jesus, my family, my children, my friends, those I don't know and myself. I pray to have my best friends back from my step sister, so I pray to take back my best friends from her, so I can have my best friends with me. Ever since I was little, every time I had something that was nice, she prayed they would be taken from me, and so I pray that they will come to me again and her prayers can't take them away no more, so my best friends and me can be best friends again. I have stolen from a store when I was little, I knew it was wrong, but I felt since my step sister stole from me and others it was right, but I am grown now, and I pray the stealing she taught me gets sent to her, and I can go about my ways righteously. I pray all of the mean and cruel and hateful words that was spoken to me, and I was taught by those who spoke them, will be sent to themselves, and I can go about speaking Godly words, nice, kind. I pray for those who have cursed me as fat, they will taste their own words and their words will fall from me so I can be of normal weight for my height. I pray to be the best I can be, inside, outside, home, in public, wherever I am, wherever I go, I pray. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
139
Hello please pray for my son ### that he can grow up as adults and not think like little kid. He waste all his money fast food but he doesn't think his future and save money. He can accept the advice of us family members. He can be more responsible kid. My son ### and my daughter ### can have...
Replies
11
Views
232
That he also meets his life partner or purpose in God, someone who is supportive and helpful as I meet my own spouse, he’s telling me not to get married and gets jealous if in rare occasions if I talk to someone, which is giving me so much stress when he’s supposed to be supporting my marriage...
Replies
8
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom