Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, I pray for my family of righteousness. God, I know a few of them have passed away and I ask you to let them be in Heaven or Hell watching over me and guiding me. God, My dad, my mother's boyfriend, said he was going to Hell before he passed away, God, I pray if he is in Hell, please let him be in good peace, rest, because he was a good man, I love him, I miss him, he believed in me, he took up for me, he claimed me as his daughter, he taught me, just let him be in good peace, happy, watching over me and my family, as he did when he was alive, please. He said because he was in war, and had two twins, one with a miscarriage, and the Dr. told them to abort the other baby because my mother's uterus was falling apart, it would be best, so I pray for those who loved their children, who was aborted because temptation overtook them, you will forgive them, forgive us, forgive me. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions with torment to transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in...
Replies
7
Views
110
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in neighboring...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom