Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Pray ### will have regular check ups at the Dr. Pray ### will have regular check ups at the Dr. Pray ### and ### can find a golf cart for cheap so our children can ride in it, and pray our 4 wheeler gets fixed. Pray our home can be fixed and we can find the money to fix it so we can move in. I pray for all. Pray for me to be a better. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom and I purchased a home over a year ago. I have had problem after problem and it has drained my account. I pray that the problems stop and the problems that are already here be fixed so I can either be comfortable here or be able to sale this home. I thought this home was a...
Replies
8
Views
113
Hello please pray for my son ### that he can grow up as adults and not think like little kid. He waste all his money fast food but he doesn't think his future and save money. He can accept the advice of us family members. He can be more responsible kid. My son ### and my daughter ### can have...
Replies
11
Views
233
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom