Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana

Humble Servant of All
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I am thankful for the family, friends and those I don't know you have brought into my life. God, Thank you for keeping me and my family safe with you. God, Thank you for Jesusmas our Savior. God, Thank you for the roof over our heads. God, Some are spending tomorrow with family, some are cooking for the homeless, some are being with friends, and some are going to be with you, please bless us tomorrow for we are thankful for all of the time you had given us with our families. God, Comfort those who are here on Earth while loved ones are in Heaven with you. God, I pray President ### votes no to amnesty, we the American people need jobs to live, support our families with, to praise you and Jesus Christ, to be able to buy food for our homes, to be able to make a living. God, I pray America will stop sending our tax money to other countries who just make weapons against us and our allies, it is wrong. America, wants the money to go to those who are hungry, who need to be fed, who need shelter, who need clothes. God, The American people who work, should receive all of their money they have worked, then those without a job, would certainly get a job. God, The government should take away the welfare benefits for those who don't have a job, it is wrong we have to work every day, while some don't make an effort to get a job, things would definitely change for everyone. God, I pray for all. God, I pray for you and me. God, I love you. God, I pray for material wealth, wisdom, knowledge, laughter, love, life, rest, sleep, peace, knowing, seeing, comforting, working hard, truth, honesty, caring, helping, kindness, and a true best friend. God, I pray my beautiful children will keep their grades up to A's, and be able to graduate top of their class. Also, God, My 2 oldest boys, please send them girlfriends who will like and love them, and we will get along good together. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
144
Praying for money and wealth , like the mega pastors we have in America today. I wanan be blessed and loved by God like that
Replies
7
Views
118
please pray for me to get a call and job offer soon...I've send so many applications and I pray I get a job soon, I pray the person reviewing my resume is in a good happy place and they are blessed and they see my name and feel something that's says give her a chance
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom