Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray I can make $###, in a day, at work. It will be a miracle and I believe in miracles. Also say a prayer for my church. We are continuously growing, pray we can buy the church across the street where I go to church and fill the seats up, every Sunday. I've asked my friend ### and her family, grandkids to come to church, she is kinda nervous because she hasn't been to church in a while. I keep telling her, we have a good church, the people are good because of God and Jesus and we would like for them to come and worship The Lord with us. Also, my ### has been saying she is going to come to church, I pray she will start coming Sunday! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST; WE ASK FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR WILL TO BE DONE HERE. IN JESUS NAME! GOD BLESSS...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You for my dear friend, the prophetess. Bring healing to her body in Jesus' name. Baptize her anew with the Holy Ghost, and fire. Let that anointing that breaks every yoke abide upon her. That she...
Replies
8
Views
243
Andorra: • they need help in finding fulfilment beyond material wealth & status • they need a deeper spiritual engagement, biblical literacy, & a turning away from occult practices like mediums & psychics • they need help in reaching tourists, they welcome over 10 million tourists annually, I...
Replies
12
Views
272
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom