Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
My ### is a smoker, I've been trying to get her to quit for years. And since, she's my ###, I smoke. I pray my ### and I will quit smoking. Also, I pray for her coughing when she smokes. I thank God, for giving me such a wonderful and beautiful ###. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Dear Father, please bless ### and her mother with strength and courage to quit from smoking. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank u so much for all of the prayers to help me quit smoking and make healthier habits. I have cut down tremendously I have only smoked a few cigarettes since the other day and I have been trying to cut back on all of the sugar I have and try to make little changes each day. My vape quit...
Replies
6
Views
258
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
304
I had my appendix removed last Saturday and I quit smoking for 4 days then it became too hard. Please pray that my wound heals ok despite smoking I’m not supposed to be smoking but I can’t help it. Thank you for praying.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom