Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of your blessings. God, I am thankful for all of those I help. God, I pray for all of those on here and you will meet their needs. God, I pray for my family and myself, please watch over us, keep us safe, give us wisdom, love, life, knowledge, peace, teach us in the way which we should go and let your teachings stay with us all of our and your days. God, I pray for a few unspoken prayer request. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Liana ### join you in your prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For all the faithful praying folks... I am thinking of each of you and continuing to pray for the needs, your protection, family and loved ones. Unable to be on the site but a few minutes.
Replies
14
Views
179
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:17 : Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a call to listen carefully to wisdom and to take it to heart. It’s not just...
Replies
5
Views
102
I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom