Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Thank you God for all of your blessings, wisdom, guidance, love, peace, laughter and understanding, please keep blessing me, my family, my friends and those I don't know. I pray today because my back has been bothering me, please pray that the pain goes away. Also, I've tried looking for old friends of mine I grew up with, they aren't on FB, I pray they have jobs, are able to pay their bills and maybe somehow get the Internet so we can be friends again on FB because we have gone moved to different places and it will be nice to see and hear from them. I pray my children is filled with wisdom, love, guidance, understanding. Praise God, we have an appointment with our lawyer to close on the house and property. God, you are so good. God, I ask for a few unspoken prayer request, please. God, I pray I can let you do the mending. God, I give you all of me so you can be in control, please. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
231
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Replies
10
Views
162
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom