Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of your blessings, please keep blessing me. God, I pray for my little ones to obey, be wise, make all A's, be respectful, put their armor of God on and keep it on and take good care of it. God, My boss and ### are starting to pick on each other and laugh about it. God, Please let us keep picking on each other and laughing about it, and for us to become good friends. God, I pray for extra money to pay our bills and to pay ###'s bills. God, I pray everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. God, I pray for unspoken prayers and blessings. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to pay off my debts and my bills. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
156
For healing and to get money to pray Bills😭🙌from ### .... Amen
Replies
13
Views
250
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial miracle.We pray that we continue to make our appointments,and have dependable transportation,be able to become current in all bills,l.We pray for twin son in prison,to have a second chance ,with his life.We pray for my little...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom