Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
I pray for my brother's sobriety and my parents' health. God, please help me get a new physical therapist who will help with my pain. I pray that a new doctor is able to help my mom. I pray for the right man to come into my life at the right time. I am still in disbelief that my ex messaged me - God, please help me gain clarity on that situation. I pray for God to help me with my depression and anxiety. I pray to be fully healed from surgery. I pray for all of us to see God's work and His Miracles in everyday life. I pray for an end to violence and abuse. I pray for my friend ### and her husband - they miscarried a few months ago, so I pray that God bless them with a child, if it is His will. Thank you Jesus for putting me in a wonderful new job with positive people that are working to create a better future for our children. I pray for better education for all of our children. I pray for ###'s health and happiness. I pray that God console all the lonely souls tonight. I pray for God's will to be done and to have greater faith in His plan. Amen.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
192
I am a single mom and I purchased a home over a year ago. I have had problem after problem and it has drained my account. I pray that the problems stop and the problems that are already here be fixed so I can either be comfortable here or be able to sale this home. I thought this home was a...
Replies
8
Views
113
Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,120
Messages
16,807,450
Members
650,562
Latest member
Rstiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom