Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Since, ### passed away, I pray for our family, family members, myself. He gave me the best advice. I pray some how he can still give me good advice and I can hear him, even though he is in Heaven or wherever God has taken him. I pray my ### is comforted and is able to take good care of herself, and she is able to pay her bills. I pray for my boss, he is wise, full of love, laughter, truth, will trust me, and we can become closer friends, he will talk to me. I pray my brother will find him a house and he can pay his bills and spend good quality time with me, his brother-in-law, ### nephews, niece, ###, family. I pray for my husband to get better. I pray my children are full of wisdom, common sense, love, laughter, ideas, and their grades are honor roll. I pray to follow Jesus, seek God, find God, so I can become all my creator has made me to be. I pray to be overflowing with knowledge, ideas, love, wisdom, kindness, joy, meekness, hard work. In Jesus' name I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please pray for my son ### that he can grow up as adults and not think like little kid. He waste all his money fast food but he doesn't think his future and save money. He can accept the advice of us family members. He can be more responsible kid. My son ### and my daughter ### can have...
Replies
11
Views
232
Please pray for my husband ###. He thinks he is attractive younger boy's. He see YouTube younger boy's in underwear and erase in his phone. He can surrender to Lord Jesus Christ and know that is wrong. He can start priorities Lord Jesus Christ and his wife and kids and dog's. He can start his...
Replies
9
Views
180
Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to pay off my debts and my bills. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom