Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Jesus, I pray my feet will guide me in the righteous most just path ever and is of a clean spirit, Jesus, I pray I can love with all of my heart and be a clean spirit, Jesus, I pray my mind is full of wisdom, laughter, peace and is of a clean spirit. Jesus, I pray my little ones will also be of a clean spirit, they love with their heart, they are full of wisdom and laughter, and their feet will guide them righteously. Jesus, I pray for an unspoken prayer, please. Jesus, I pray my brother and our Moma will come and sleep over at my home on Christmas Eve. I love you Jesus! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ I come to you rebuking every bad medical report. Lord you said in your word if I cry out to you oh God that you will answer me. I need immediate healing like you did in the Bible days. Lord you said in your word if I have faith the size of a mustard seed that...
Replies
10
Views
204
Andorra: • they need help in finding fulfilment beyond material wealth & status • they need a deeper spiritual engagement, biblical literacy, & a turning away from occult practices like mediums & psychics • they need help in reaching tourists, they welcome over 10 million tourists annually, I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom