Praying to you Lord for a special request. Hear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew 21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR ABBA-DADDY-FATHER-GOD IN YOUR SON JESUS'S NAME MAY THE CASE MANAGER AT THE AGENCY WHERE I HAVE TO SEND MY PAPERWORK TO GRANT ME SOO MUCH GREAT FAVOR AND MUCH HELP AND ALSO PROVIDE ME WITH A FAX NUMBER TO SEND MY PAPER-WORK IN BY FAX SO IT GETS THERE ON TIME OR I CAN MAIL IT BY...
Replies
15
Views
549
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
162
Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request. Please pray for my heart and my thoughts, because sometimes I struggle with overthinking and worries, especially when it comes to someone I deeply care about. I pray that God gives me peace of mind, patience, and the ability to trust instead of...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom