Praying the rest of the school year ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a classroom teacher, I pray for my future students. I pray for favor for my class roster, please pray I am assigned with students who respect and listen to their teacher. I was drowning and struggling the whole school year with defiant behaviors and constant micromanagement and discrimination...
Replies
7
Views
104
This has been a difficult year, but I felt God's hand in my life. I still don't understand why so many health issues in just a matter of a few months, but He has been proved faithful in each moment, providing in each difficulty. I have a request: I'm a teacher and it's end of school year - I'm...
Replies
11
Views
202
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom