Praying the Lord Jesus shows my children how much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpetS

Faithful Servant
Praying the Lord Jesus shows my children how much He loves them and that they sense His presence throughout their days and nights. Praying Jesus cultivates an attitude of gratitude in their lives and they SEE and APPRECIATE all that our amazing God has done/is doing for them. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
284
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Pray that my Husband do very well and speak clear, fluently, in nervous but energetically at His trail sermon before our Pastor and before the congregation. Pray that the Holy Spirit work through Him and give Him/my Husband ### the right words to say and God would grant Him the ability to have...
Replies
8
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom