Praying that today will be a better day. Praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Praying that today will be a better day. Praying that my luck will be good. I pray that my love will look at me with kind and loving eyes. God bless everyone. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family of ### in general Please pray For/about Some unspoken request That I already have mentioned and well as ### new ### this morning that are needs I need the Lord To Meet imidently And please pray for several specific People in my life And Please Pray That Today I...
Replies
12
Views
184
Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
165
Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom