Praying that my upcoming birthday will

Juuuuuuuuude

Disciple of Prayer
Praying that my upcoming birthday will wipe my sadness. Throughout this past few months, I've been experiencing sadness due to financial reasons. It seems like I'm working very hard but my salary is not enough to buy me happiness. Is it like I'm working for the sake of my everyday life :( all I want for my birthday is bring me good health and good luck.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
225
Praise the Lord I'm ###, I'm going to give my neet exam which is on ### I have my prayer request for my exam so that whatever I have prepared I could remember it and may the question comes from which I had learned so that by God's grace I can crack it and get a government college and I also pray...
Replies
11
Views
247
Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom