Praying that I may get a job, ...

Khartankor

Disciple of Prayer
Praying that I may get a job, healing in my stomach and I pray that ### son may get healing he has a skin problem also praying for wisdom and knowledge Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
"Dear God, you know how much' ### needs a new job – both for financial income, and the opportunities it would provide to use the talents You’ve given him to help make the world a better place. You also know God, how hard he's tried to find a job. But so far, all the hard work he's done during his job search hasn’t led to any job offers. He's frustrated Lord. His confidence has been shaken and he's worried about his future. God, please send the miraculous breakthrough he needs to get a new job soon. Guide him to opportunities to network with the right people, learn about the right job openings to apply for, and figure out how best to develop his skills so he'll be prepared for his next job. I believe that there are no limits to what You can do for him." In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a job in ### immediately as my visa is going to expire soon. Iam not at all happy or okay now a day's. Because whenever I'm getting calls they are rejecting me. But I really want a job in ###.
Replies
9
Views
172
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
180
Please help me pray that God removes any barriers that are keeping me from getting a job.I pray to pass the interview and be hired immediately.I really need job to support my children and my mother.Thank you Lord.This i pray through Christ our Lord Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom