Praying my neighbor ### don't have to work today I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Praying my neighbor ### not have to work today I don't feel good praying I don't have to babysit today lord please I really don't feel good
 
We Bind All Sickness, Disease And Informalities In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen & Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to thank Jesus I had a wonderful day at work for today as I finished my assignment well today and pray for tomorrow to have this wonderful day at work for jobs with no mistakes same like today, improve bit by bit. Pray that my colleague will use her tone like today. Pray also that Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
716
I am struggling. I took a severe pay cut to be able to spend time with my kids when I have custody of them. I was having a hard time making ends meet and now my car is totalled. I don't have my own way to my children who are ### miles away or to work ### miles away. I rely on the help of a...
Replies
9
Views
309
Pray for work today as I am dreading it Pray for strength and energy Pray for work for constant work Pray that I can pay my bills Pray as the lady here does not like me Pray for constant work that I can pay for my bills Pray for ### who is homeless as I didn't have any money because...
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom