praying hard for better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
praying hard for better days. There has to be a place better than this, in heaven
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bonjour, j'aimerais partager un pan de mon histoire que je ne partage généralement pas avec beaucoup de gens. En ###, je voulais passer mon permis de conduire. Ma mère venait d'être hospitalisée (son état était toujours grave en ###) et je me retrouvais à m'occuper de ma petite sœur, qui...
Replies
12
Views
182
Please pray for me I stay with my ex ### and her Roommate ### and they both are being real mean to me. Not talking to me and just treating me poorly. Please pray that things get better and ### stop being mean to me lord
Replies
9
Views
206
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY BETTER DAYS AHEAD FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY. I SPEAK LIFE I GET ALL MEDICINE REFILLED NOT JUST 3 OF THEM TODAY GREATLY THE ONES FOR MY ADHD REFILLED SO I CAN FOCUS THE ONES FOR MY PAIN REFILLED SO I DON'T HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom