praying God will work things out soon ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you my friends for praying with and for me. I am enlightened that the Lord has given unto me people like you who are all with open hearts and minds. Today, is finally the day the work I have been doing with pay off (quite literally) and I will get my first paycheck though I've been...
Replies
9
Views
369
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have been walking in the valley of the shadow of death for sometime now. I appreciate your prayers. Background: In early February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to begin work with a small church. The church grew...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom