Praying for the ### family with ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going through a tough time please pray for my wife and me to come together I don't want to lose her please God
Replies
12
Views
184
Father God you know my whole family lives down in ### we move down here 13 years ago everybody moved down here within a year and nobody really talks to each other I'm praying for my daughter who lives with me she's ### that we would have unity we have a ministry in the backyard today I had a...
Replies
8
Views
185
Lord I’m coming to you as humble as I can be to please ask you to pray for my mother, she was in 2 car accidents, she’s in the hospital and had a stroke, which caused her not to be able to walk, talk or lift her arm, and she also had a couple of blood clots, which one traveled to her brain, she...
Replies
11
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom