Praying for strength from the Lord during this time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anisha

Humble Prayer Partner
Praying for strength from the Lord during this time of stress and uncertainty. I am in the last phase of my PhD and I request your prayers so that I complete it on time. The stress is overwhelming me. Please pray for my husband who is seeking a new job. We only have ### months before his current contract ends. Praying that the Lord shows us the way to the next job. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have started a new job that I am not keen on but had to take it because I need the money. It is very tiring and exhausting and non-enjoyable. I am praying the Lord will give strength and will power to endure it, and will bless me with a better opportunity soon. I also pray that I could display...
Replies
9
Views
191
Father I come before you at this time in the name of Jesus Christ asking for strength and courage dealing with emotional problem when I try being nice to people they hurt my feeling I need to be strong I rebuke that kind of negative energy on the name of Jesus my neighbor hurt my feelings and...
Replies
4
Views
245
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom