Praying for strength and wisdom and Divine ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please help me. Bless me with your divine strength, to overcome every challenge that I'm facing at my work place. I don't know why, whatever I do I meet with a severe failure. Please Lord Jesus, strengthen me to overcome every challenge, and able to excel in my career. I surrender...
Replies
11
Views
211
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would be grateful for your prayers regarding a difficult work situation that I have been enduring for several years. A few years ago, after my mother passed away, my boss pressured me to sell the house she left behind. While he saw it as an opportunity to...
Replies
6
Views
121
Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big. Forgive me the moment that i forget to be thankful. Thank for this job. But you know the challenges, struggles, hurdles that i am going through physically, financially, and mentally. Lord Jesus i surrender my life and carrer in to your...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom