Praying for safe return of ###'s cell phone 🙏

Danielle M.

Prayer Warrior
I'm asking for prayer for the safe return of ###'s cellphone it's causing him great physical and mental stress. IJNIPAMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your divine intervention in the situation concerning ###'s cellphone. We ask that You would bring about a safe return of the cellphone and provide ### with peace of mind and heart. We thank You for Your provision and protection and ask that You would grant ### the strength and courage to overcome the physical and mental stress ### is facing. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I'm asking for prayer for the safe return of ###'s cellphone it's causing him great physical and mental stress. IJNIPAMEN.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Always Pray and Talk to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray request for ###'s cell phone to work. As it has been fallen in water.
Replies
6
Views
350
Hello everybody, please say a prayer for my cat ###'s safe return home. Lord I am losing my mind. Lord, I ask for your protection for my ###'s safe return back home. I hope he's OK and not in no harm. I hope you find his way back home very soon. His family misses him like crazy. We pray that...
Replies
15
Views
719
Our cat has been missing for a month- he’s never been gone before. He is ### years old and belongs to my ### year old daughter. She is missing him dearly. We have done everything we can to find him and keep praying for him daily. She is hopeful that he is out there and all of our family keeps...
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom