Praying For Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronnie

Guest
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I ASK THAT YOU WOULD TOUCH MY WIFE'S HEART AND FILL IT WITH YOUR LOVE SO THAT ### WOULD TURN FROM HER WRONG WAYS AND SEE HOW MUCH HER FAMILY NEEDS HER AND LOVES HER. IN JESUS NAME I ASK THAT YOU REMOVE ANY BODY THAT IS KEEPING HER FROM US AND PROTECT HER AT ALL TIMES IN JESUS NAME I ASK FATHER THAT YOU RESTORE MY MARRIAGE AND RETURN MY WIFE HOME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Lord, Jesus I stand with brother ### for his family's restoration. I thank you for your eternal love. I pray that you put an hedge around his wife, and convict of her for whatever she is doing that is preventing her from returning to her husband and family.

Let be merciful unto her husband just like you are to her.

Thank you for leaving your Spirit with us.

Thank you for His comforting touch

Thank you for being with brother ### I pray in Jesus name

Amen!
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
standing in agreement to prayers above in Jesus name.

Glory to you Father, we thank you Lord for your guidance and blessings and protection in our lives and in our families, Father hear ###'s cry, restore his marriage Lord God and touch his wife's heart. Convict her mightily of her wrong doings and remove her from places and people with bad influences. Lord make her paths straight and bring her home to her family. Open her eyes Father and let her see how important her family is and her husband. Lord God save her and protect her and bring her back home,

Thank you Father, give strength to ### to keep on standing for his wife and not give up praying for her. Bless him Lord and be glorified in his life in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen Amen.
 
Father I ask that your restore and sanctify this union. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. In Jesus; name, Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
292
Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
301
Please pray for God's healing and comfort as I’m enduring certain health issues including a loss of smell, taste, and certain unexplained symptoms. God bless you prayer warriors.
Replies
8
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom