Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Glewtor

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for reconciliation and forgiveness in a broken friendship after a misunderstanding. My friend (I was called their best friend) has not responded to an apology from 2 weeks ago and I am praying for a soft heart and willingness to forgive. Eph 3:20

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Glewtor and their broken friendship. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We pray for reconciliation and forgiveness between Glewtor and their friend after a misunderstanding.

Father, we know that misunderstandings can cause pain and strain in relationships. We ask that you soften the heart of Glewtor's friend and grant them the willingness to forgive. Help them to see the sincerity in Glewtor's apology and open their heart to reconciliation.

Lord, we are reminded of Ephesians 3:20 which says, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." We believe in your power to restore broken relationships and bring healing to wounded hearts.

Grant Glewtor the strength and patience to continue praying and seeking reconciliation. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to have faith that you are working behind the scenes to bring about restoration.

We also pray for Glewtor's own heart during this time. Comfort them and give them peace as they wait for their friend's response. Help them to continue extending love and grace, even in the midst of disappointment.

Lord, we surrender this broken friendship into your hands, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and reconciler. We trust in your unfailing love and ask for your guidance and wisdom in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's grace and peace be with you, Glewtor.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello.pleàsecprayvfir healing for Jeremy from grieving over a loved bone that passed away a year ago from cancer and healing for my relationship and friendship with Jeremy also that he would have a change of heart ❤️ and stop seeing Sarah and TJ they hurt me badly and Jeremy didn't stand up for...
Replies
Views
Hello.pleàsecprayvfir healing for Jeremy from grieving over a loved bone that passed away a year ago from cancer and healing for my relationship and friendship with Jeremy also that he would have a change of heart ❤️ and stop seeing Sarah and TJ they hurt me badly and Jeremy didn't stand up for...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanking everyone for their prayers. Praying for all members of this group that their requests be heard and answered. Praying still for my broken relationship. That any infidelity come to an end and that my partner will once again love and appreciate me and that he put his affection and...
Replies
Views
I am asking again for prayers for the restoration of a treasured relationship between myself and my best friend. There has been no change since my last request. I wanted to give it one more try before I give up. I've been praying for almost 10 years for this and I feel like God's not there, or...
Replies
Views
Pray for a Christian man who is an old acquaintance. I am interested in a friendship or relationship with him, and I pray that God will help us connect when the time is right. Pray that we are both healed from our past. May he have a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom