Praying for peace today....for all those who have fallen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praying4Peace

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praying for peace today....for all those who have fallen away from the Lord, for all those who are distressed, for those with broken marriages, broken homes. I pray the breath of life into their homes and hearts. In the name of Jesus I pray these things. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
149
Dear God, I lift up all those on this online community who are in need of healing whether it is emotional, physical or spiritual healing in Jesus' name Restore their ability to try again after sustained attacks on their confidence, Lord cause the people who need it to be infused with strength...
Replies
11
Views
145
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:13 – “Yet when they were ill, I put on sackcloth and humbled myself with fasting. When my prayers returned unanswered.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:13, David reflects on his own actions towards those who have...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom