Praying for my visa to come out

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. My visa is still in Administrative Processing, and September 30 is only days away. I am asking God for my visa to be approved and issued before the deadline. I am very anxious and honestly desperate right now, so I would really appreciate your prayers
Replies
11
Views
59
I have been struggling to travel for the past 7 years since I left school, I am a Cameroonian. I have been on a process to travel to Thailand for the past 3 months, it seems not to be working out. I traveled to Nigeria, ### to be precise, for a program that I was supposed to spend 3 days in...
Replies
5
Views
286
Please pray for me. I’m currently waiting for my visa approval, and this has been a very stressful and emotional time for me. I’m praying that God opens the right doors, removes every obstacle, and blesses me with good news soon. Please keep me in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and...
Replies
12
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom