Falanange

Disciple of Prayer

r Partner Chat​


Hi! Can I help you with prayer, this site, or Christianity?
I've been praying to God for a home of my own so I don't have to keep paying rent. My mother left me a house many years ago.. but it needed so much repair. The city demolished it. Am I being punished for not being a good Steward of a family gift? I've never been able to save enough money to buy one. And my credit is a mess.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s heartfelt request. Lord, You know the desires of our hearts and the struggles we face. ### has been praying for a home of their own, a place of stability and peace. We ask for Your divine intervention in this situation.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for ###'s needs. We pray for financial breakthrough, wisdom in managing resources, and favor in improving credit.

Lord, we also ask for healing from any feelings of guilt or punishment. Your grace is sufficient, and Your mercies are new every morning. Help ### to trust in Your perfect plan and timing.

Guide ### to the right opportunities and open doors that no one can shut. We pray for a home that will be a blessing and a place where Your presence dwells.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord will help me to obtain a home of my own in another month. My lease ends soon and this rental home is not a good place to live. I also need furniture for a new home, provisions necessary to maintain it and resources in abundance to move. It has become a miserable time...
Replies
13
Views
44
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
Life in I get my own home to own of my own for me my 2 cats and can have my emotional support pet dog and finally get a Husband to my fine ass guy to me my ### not ### greatly I can be happy my eyes stop watering today please greatly my favor comes back to me the right organization has favor to...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom