Praying For My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalChildofGod

Disciple of Prayer
My husband always says he wants to leave and that he is not happy with me. He is saying he is still in love with a woman he cheated on me with before. We have 2 children under the age of 2 and I pray the hedge of thorns around my husband and that He and the other woman will lose interest in each other immediately. I have faith and believe my God can do ANYTHING. I just need people to agree with me. I pray that my request is heard and it is done so In the name of Jesus.
 
I pray for your marriage, that it would be restored back to those glorious first years. I pray that God will hear your prayers and would release your husband for sin and lustful desires of that other woman. I also pray for the Holy Spirit to convict the woman for what she is doing is wrong. For the sake of the children I pray that God restores, renews, and revives. I'm in full agreement with your request and I wish nothing but the best for yourself and family to continue to grow in Christ and full restoration. Keep on praying to God because He has and will eventually answer in ways that you don't expect. Read your Bible even a chapter a day, start with the Psalms and pray always. God bless you, and I'm looking forward to a praise report!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you all!!! My husband came home last night and put his ring back on and he told me he didn't want a divorce anymore. :) I'm still praying because the enemy will try and do something crazy but I know his evil plans won't work!!!! Thank you Lord and thank you all for your prayers
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
416
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
277
Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom