Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will He will allow me to feel better and not be sick. Please Dear Jesus heal me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
12
Views
146
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
107
Dear brothers and sisters, please keep me in your prayers. I’m currently going through some health issues and discomfort. Please pray for God’s healing touch, physical strength, and peace of mind during this time. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. 🙏❤️
Replies
10
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom