Praying for my brother ### ### who ...

Praying for my brother ### ### who has Liver cancer. We have just been discharged from ###, Doctors cannot do anything. I know God can never fail. Distance is not a barrier.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Praying for my brother ### ### who has Liver cancer. We have just been discharged from ###, Doctors cannot do anything. I know God can never fail. Distance is not a barrier.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for my brother ### ### who has Liver cancer. We have just been discharged from ###, Doctors cannot do anything. I know God can never fail. Distance is not a barrier.
Yes for God cancer is nothing God is soo bigger than this cancer he can do
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
150
Replies
7
Views
299
My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom