Praying for much needed breakthroughs and ...

May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.
 
Praying for much needed breakthroughs and answers as well as spiritual growths.
I came in agreement with you for if two or more are in united prayer God will hear. Amen

I pray that we let go and let God.
It is Faith that makes it happen.
May the Lord bestow graces, blessings and wisdom upon us.
I have prayed for this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen
 
Almighty God, Thank You for answering the desires of our heart and answering our prayers. In Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior's Name I ask, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, my fiance has been out of work on medical leave due to back problems. He's been trying to go back to his current job, but they are giving him the run around and say he can't go back because his doctor put restrictions on his file so he can continue to heal. The restrictions...
Replies
8
Views
245
Dear friends, I earnestly request your prayers for my ### and children. I pray that God may fill their hearts with love for each other and myself, forgiveness, and a deep desire for reconciliation. May His grace bring forth love, breakthrough, understanding, wisdom, and restore the lines of...
Replies
12
Views
402
Praying for much needed breakthroughs. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom