Praying For Mercy

  • Thread starter Thread starter NIRANJAN TIGGA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NIRANJAN TIGGA

Guest
I have committed some mistakes at office and suspended from the Job. Have repenting and accepting my all mistakes. May God forgive me and do mercy on me. Protect me from all punishment. I have surrendered everything to God, my rest of the life I want to serve him.
 
God will see you through and grant your heart desires in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Please pray this to Jesus:

FATHER, IN JESUS NAME LORD I NEED YOUR PROTECTION AND TO STAY UNDER THE WINGS OF THE ALMIGHTY AND LORD COVER ME WITH YOUR FEATHERS AND GIVE YOUR ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME TO PROTECT ME. FATHER, YOU KNOW WHAT GOING ON. LORD LET ME LEAN NOT ON MY OWN UNDERSTANDING PUT PUT ALL MY TRUST IN YOU LORD. I BIND THE HANDS OF SATAN AND HIS FORCES AND COMMAND THEM TO LOOSE THEIR HOLD FOR I WALK UPRIGHTLY BEFORE THE LORD AND NO GOOD THING WILL GOD WILL WITHHOLD FROM ME. THROUGH MY FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS I AM REDEEMED,DELIVERED, AND PROTECT, AND SET FREE. THANK YOU FATHER. AMEN.

0

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Lord Jesus you are a merciful God and your mercy endures forever. I lift ### up to you O Lord that you bless ### favorable outcome on the job. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
229
I am struggling because of the emotional turmoil further to my loved one's passing away to be with the Lord. May God confirm that it was my loved one's appointed time to leave this earth, regardless of the secondary causes haunting me such as misunderstandings or overlooked symptoms. May God...
Replies
11
Views
248
Dear Lord, I release my loved ones and my own life into Your Loving Hands; I surrender to You and humbly submit to Your will, plan and perfect timing. Please renew me spiritually, emotionally and physically, and give me the firm assurance of my loved ones being well, happy and fulfilled in Your...
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom