Praying for marriage soon.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
111
I like someone at church, and praying for the Lord that he will start pursuing me and creating opportunities for us to get to know each other more with clean and Godly intentions. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
178
My wife is convinced that I am interested in other women. We have been struggling with this topic for many years but it seems like we reached a stalemate. It has gotten to the point now where my wife is threatening to publicly humiliate me at school by telling another parent I have a crush on...
Replies
5
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom