Praying for ###. In many prayer requests before ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I be an excellent mother to my children, I have ###. Please pray I regain custody rights. Please pray I obtain the ### house so I have a good place to live with my children.
Replies
7
Views
282
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I’ve told my story here many times. In the summer of ###, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job for my family in Texas, my home state. My sons and I left for Texas. Previously, without even consulting me, my wife had purchased a plane...
Replies
10
Views
220
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit, in my life, my son and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, Thank you! Jesus, I pray ### don’t like no...
Replies
10
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom