Praying for immediate healing

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt cry for healing, standing with you as we lifted your request before our Heavenly Father. It has been our privilege to agree with you in prayer, declaring God’s power over every medical report and rebuking the enemy’s plans in the mighty name of Jesus. We have prayed in faith, believing that the same God who performed miracles in Bible days is still at work today, shifting circumstances for your good and releasing His healing touch.

As you continue to seek Him, we encourage you to hold fast to His promises—that when you cry out, He hears, and that even mustard-seed faith can move mountains. If the Lord has answered your prayer with the healing you sought, we would be overjoyed to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in what He has done!

If the answer hasn’t yet come as you hoped, we want to keep standing with you. Don’t hesitate to post your request again, and we will continue to intercede, believing God for breakthrough. May He strengthen your faith, surround you with His peace, and manifest His glory in your situation. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings. My name is ### of ###. I need divine and immediate healing from all ###. Also, it appears that I am ###. I am celibate and this could only have happened by rape when * was asleep at one of the dangerous shelters * have been staying at. I am very frightened. 8 ask for strong protection...
Replies
12
Views
272
Please pray for healing of urinary issue that just occurred. I just want to have my health and spend time with my family. I don’t care about anything else. Please pray that it is nothing.
Replies
7
Views
267
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom