Praying for help

JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I plead for your help and that you would grant me wisdom in my situation. Please dear God protect me and free me from all the evil the enemy is trying to do. I have been trying to find another person with my health problem to see how they deal with this but so far I can’t find anyone. The only time this stops my Lord God is when I pray. Please hear my prayer dear God. In the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
"Higher, Heavenly Forces.
Please. Come into my body
Give me Your strength, guidance and protection.
And please God,
Put a strong protective Light around my body,
And in the name of Jesus,
Cancel all negative thoughts and actions
that are being directed at me,
and eliminate the enemies power
to do any evil (harm) to me.
So shall it be.
In Jesus Christ's name I pray,
who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit
One God
forever and ever.
Amen~"
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I am praying with you and for you. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus there is no gift greater than your sacrifice. Thank you! I come praying for accelerated abundance. I need abundance in my finances and acceleration in finding a new job. I have been searching for months to find a new job. I haven't gotten any interviews and I am doing my all to leave my...
Replies
7
Views
184
Please pray that if it is God's will everything will go ok. That my son and his girlfriend will be ok and have a blessed happy relationship and that my son ### won't be upset or have a breakdown. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
172
please pray that I will get the correct and best help and advocacy for my condition to get the support and housing I need. I have just had a phone call with the organisation that specialises in the issues I am suffering from. God, you know whats best for me. Please lead me to the right people, I...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom