Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I pray for your complete healing in Jesus name! By his stripes you are totally healed … in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Arise and be healed!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father!
I am humbly praying today and asking You God to heal me completely. Please God, it’s been one health issues after another.. I am so tired. Please God heal my gastric pain and esophagus. Heal my neck and all the pain that I am going throue. I am just your child that needs protection and healing. Touch me with your holly miracle healing hand. My love to you is unconditional and I believe that by your stripes I will be healed. In Jesus holly name Amen!! Thank you Father for listening to my prayer.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen

Similar Requests

Please pray for me two healing miracles. The first is for my daughter. She is having stomach issues for a long time. Please Jesus heal her and take away her stomach issues. Second, please pray for me in that I am dealing with prolapses. Jesus please heal me and take away all the pain and side...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I pray for Christopher's healing and protection from all harm. Please heal him from past trauma that is affecting his physical and mental health. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I pray for Christopher's healing and protection from all harm. Please heal him from past trauma that is affecting his physical and mental health. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom