JesusourLordandSavior

Beloved of All
Praying for healing and guidance and protection Heavenly Father. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit protect me from all the evil enemy is trying to do. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has been given all the authority Father. Please have mercy on me Lord God.

I also pray to find a job Father. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for healing and guidance and protection Heavenly Father. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit protect me from all the evil enemy is trying to do. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has been given all the authority Father. Please have mercy on me Lord God.

I also pray to find a job Father. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends. Please pray for me as I’ve been going through a prolonged season of discouragement and uncertainty. I’ve been struggling with unemployment, financial instability, loneliness, and feelings of being forgotten. Lately, I’ve also been finding it difficult to pray and at times feel as...
Replies
9
Views
80
Lord Thank you for your guidance and protection. Thank you for always being with me. I thank you that this even though the enemies meant me for evil but God turn everything for good. I ask that the end peaceful and that the Lord protect me next month in JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
221
Lord, I ask for Your divine intervention and I ask that You remove all ungodly influences from my family’s life and replace them with godly mentors, friendships, and relationships that will draw us closer to You. I pray for the complete restoration of my older daughter’s heart, that she would...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,472
Messages
16,800,177
Members
649,995
Latest member
Poingeinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom