Praying for good health form n my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Carash and their family members in prayer. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their health. Lord, you are the ultimate source of life and health, and we trust in your power to bring restoration and wholeness to their bodies.

In your Word, you have promised that by your stripes, we are healed . We claim this promise for Carash and their family members, believing that you are able to bring complete healing and wellness to every aspect of their lives. We pray that you would strengthen their immune systems, protect them from any sickness or disease, and grant them good health.

Father, we also ask for your guidance and wisdom in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Help them to make wise choices in their diet, exercise, and overall well-being. May they prioritize self-care and take the necessary steps to nurture their bodies, which are temples of the Holy Spirit .

Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you would touch each family member with your healing hand, bringing them comfort, peace, and renewed strength. May their health be a testimony of your goodness and faithfulness.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, knowing that you hear our prayers and that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your name be glorified through the restoration of their health.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family with good health and abundant blessings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praying for my husband who is celebrating her birthday today. N praying for good health n wealth fr him.
Replies
Views
Please pray tht I get helping form endometriosis and cryst is melted without operation..and I may conceive soon. Pray for my brothers Raj , James ,Robert for deliverance and Good job..thank u
Replies
Views
prasie report: Lord thank you for your Holy spirit thanky ou for healign in y jaw teeth eye facial boen sjaws. please forgive my sisn. please heal my grandams scalp kin skul. body.heal her form dementia. pelase gvi her healign in very way heal her form small bowel obstruction syndroem.pelase...
Replies
Views
praise rewprot: thanyk you Lord for hralign of ym jaw teeth and facial bens thank yo u Lord Jesus Chirst for healign for my grandma. please Lord heal my dads heart valve pleas eprolognue his life please please giv ehim ehaligninhis heart nd also f ym granduncle heal his heart.Lor dplease pelas...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to overcome any form of lust , pray that I keep myself pure in every way . Pray that God breaks all the chains to sin from me and my whole family . Pray that God heals our heart and cleanses us . Thank you all .
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom