Praying for four long years

duimstra1

Disciple of Prayer
I have been praying for my son for ### long years...that he will find someone to love him instead of always taking advantage of his kindness which in turn has lowered his self-esteem and led him to become a recluse. I have been praying that he will come to know that being the "good guy" IS what God desires as well as the person HE has chosen as his mate in life. It is difficult to continue to keep him lifted up when all he faces is rejection from this world. I ask that you pray along with me for him to find some good friends to hang out with. Everyone his age that he knows drinks and smokes weed and he does not do either. Thank you.
 
Please Lord, it is a cry of the heart that only You can answer. Not only for this son, but lead ALL of our children Psalm 23 for our children. Amen!
 
Praying for this request



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
I have prayed for you,
May Lord hear your prayers..
Trust in the lord..
His will be done for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to Jesus in this long years he took care of me and my family. Thank you to the Holy Ghost comforts us. God is good, his mercy endures forever and ever. My husband he made a project in 2013. That project is while playing cricket, how to stop rain, and he sent it to the ICC cricket...
Replies
6
Views
44
Dear in Christ... After 7 long years of waiting and losing 2 babies...God gave me a son.....but he's now four and they say he has autism ....I'm so shattered and heartbroken... everyone is blaming and humiliating us .....as I am in bed rest now....I'm with my parents..and others only take care...
Replies
7
Views
61
  • Locked
I'm an Adventist teacher who spent four long years on research work and submitted my work to the university. Before the degree could be awarded, the university has been found to have had some lapses relating to the requirements of the higher educational body in my country. Currently, the case is...
Replies
7
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom