Manjuvikas
Disciple of Prayer
Thank you to Jesus in this long years he took care of me and my family. Thank you to the Holy Ghost comforts us. God is good, his mercy endures forever and ever. My husband he made a project in 2013. That project is while playing cricket, how to stop rain, and he sent it to the ICC cricket board. They didn't give any proper response. And he sent someone to start that startup website. That is, whatever your idea is, we will help you, they said. That's why he shared this idea with that website guy, his name is ###. In 2015, then in October 2017, the first week we saw that news, the ICC board was going to do this project with the help of one of the USA companies. This ### guy also now working in the USA right now. This is a billion-dollar project; actually, this is my husband's idea project. I know God is my help. I believe it, I receive it. I need your prayer support. Thank you to Jesus, open our eyes and how much he wanted to bless our family. I am already blessed with my family. Whatever God gives, he has blessed everything in my house. Thank you to Jesus for giving his blood and redeemed from this world. Given the otherity on this world. Thank you, Jesus.
