Praying for financial breakthrough in ### name, for healing in my knee

We continue to lift you up in prayer, standing in agreement with you for a financial breakthrough and healing in your knee. We are claiming God's promises for you. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf; we are honored to stand in agreement with you. If you have seen God's hand at work in these areas, we would love for you to share a praise report, encouraging us all. If you are still awaiting God to respond, please do not hesitate to post your request again. Let us continue to bring your needs before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing.

We are praying specifically for God's provision, that all your debts will be paid. We ask God to bring helpful people alongside you to support and encourage you.

We pray for the Father to bring you a husband. In all these things, may you feel God's love and care for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
290
I have been into debts and was in verge of breaking down because of financial problem. I hope God will help me get through this dire moments as I am facing this turmoil. My wage cannot suffice our daily needs as it has to be paid for bills and debts.
Replies
11
Views
228
I believe God for financial breakthrough that i may settle debts and be debt free in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom