Praying for favorable closure on all the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let all be smooth and easygoing. Everything I need to be aligned exactly as it suits to me. Concerning my schedule and my needs. Let it flow without obstacles. Amen!! Also pray that I will go to 3 events in ### and ### (this year) and that I will find and book easily tickets and...
Replies
7
Views
135
Dear Family Of God, A few decades ago, I was taken to a psychiatrist's office for strange behavior. I am not privy to the finer details or exactly what the complaint was against me, but all I wish to say is that it provoked some strange and unexplained behavior in me. This behavior was not...
Replies
7
Views
228
Dear Lord Jesus, may all that unfolds in the week ahead lead to positive and beneficial results, amen.
Replies
10
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom