Praying For Favor With God And Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazed

Good and Faithful Servant
Father God please grant ### favor on his job a raise. He's has the experience etc. ..I pray in Jesus name we are the head and not the tail..
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Lord, I lift up ### before. Grant him the desires of his heart. Grant him direction and guidance. Show him your perfect will for his life. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on summer break as a teacher. As we get ready to return to school please pray for me and favor over relationships and work place and that God would give me wisdom to do my job well, there are racism and favoritism going on at work place and micromanaging and discrimination, please pray for...
Replies
10
Views
195
Praying for favor and protection At work place with the evaluator she has been bullying me discriminating and micromanaging to a whole school year when things are going well. We already met to discuss observation she said I did great now she wants to meet again tomorrow for no reason and it...
Replies
11
Views
270
Jesus please make a miracle happen in my life. I need you so badly. Today I got terrible news that the woman who torments me at work named ### is now going to be my boss. My ex boss ### and ### did this on purpose to make me quit. Please bless me with a new job today. I need a miracle so I can...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,860
Messages
16,804,175
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom