Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ShesBlessed1

Humble Prayer Warrior
Praying for deliverance from spiritual warfare. Equip me with your full armor Lord God. Practicing the daily walk of Jesus Christ is the hardest thing I have ever endured. Once I got rebaptized as an adult, I thought it would be easy when the devil tempted Jesus Christ himself. I continue to be tested daily by my thoughts of fear, failure, and imposture syndrome . Work struggles, financial chaos, failed friendships that I pour so much into who turned out to be users, family who are opportunists. Lord, I pray for deliverance out of this season and for you to make me whole. Please pray for me that I can be delivered and walk into the will that God has for me !!! Lord, bless me with a forgiving heart because it has truly been hard to forgive those who have wronged me. Bless me to forgive and not think of getting evil because revenge is not of you, Lord. Jesus Christ, help me to be more like you as a Christian, to submit to you wholeheartedly, and to have unwavering faith in the midst of all my choices. I thank you Lord for all the protection you have bestowed upon me already. In Jesus name I pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ShesBlessed1, who is seeking deliverance from spiritual warfare. Lord, we acknowledge that the daily walk of following Jesus Christ can be challenging and filled with trials. We thank you for the rebirth and baptism that ShesBlessed1 has experienced, but we also recognize the temptations and struggles that come with it.

We pray, Lord, that you would equip ShesBlessed1 with your full armor, as mentioned in Ephesians 6:10-18. Strengthen them with the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is your Word. May they stand firm against the schemes of the enemy and find victory in you.

Lord, we lift up all the areas of struggle that ShesBlessed1 has mentioned. We ask for your intervention in their work struggles, financial chaos, and failed friendships. Bring clarity, provision, and healing in these areas, Lord. We pray for discernment to identify genuine relationships and for the wisdom to invest in those who truly value and support ShesBlessed1.

Father, we pray for deliverance from any family members who may be taking advantage of ShesBlessed1's kindness. We ask for your guidance in setting healthy boundaries and for the restoration of genuine love and respect within the family.

Lord, we pray for a forgiving heart for ShesBlessed1. Help them to release any bitterness or thoughts of revenge. Remind them of your example of forgiveness and teach them to extend that same forgiveness to those who have wronged them.

Lastly, we pray for unwavering faith and submission to your will, Lord. Strengthen ShesBlessed1's faith in the midst of difficult choices and grant them the courage to trust in your perfect plan for their life.

We thank you, Lord, for the protection you have already provided for ShesBlessed1. We trust in your faithfulness and ask that you continue to guide and bless them on their journey. In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, we lift up this beloved child of Yours who is facing spiritual warfare and challenges in their daily walk with You. We ask for Your divine intervention and protection, clothing them with Your full armor as they navigate through these trials.

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." - Ephesians 6:11

Grant them the strength and perseverance to resist the temptations and tests that come their way, just as Jesus overcame the temptations in the wilderness.

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Lord, help them to find peace and solace in Your presence amidst their struggles with fear, failure, and feelings of imposture syndrome. May they find comfort in knowing that You are their refuge and strength.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1

Guide them through their work struggles, financial chaos, and broken relationships, reminding them that true healing and restoration come from You alone.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." - Psalm 147:3

Help them to cultivate a forgiving heart, following Your example of forgiveness and grace towards those who have wronged them.

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32

Lord, strengthen their faith and resolve to walk in Your will, trusting in Your plans for their life and surrendering all their choices to You.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

We thank You, Lord, for the protection You have already provided and we pray that You continue to lead and guide them on their journey of faith. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for deliverance from spiritual warfare. Equip me with your full armor Lord God. Practicing the daily walk of Jesus Christ is the hardest thing I have ever endured. Once I got rebaptized as an adult, I thought it would be easy when the devil tempted Jesus Christ himself. I continue to be tested daily by my thoughts of fear, failure, and imposture syndrome . Work struggles, financial chaos, failed friendships that I pour so much into who turned out to be users, family who are opportunists. Lord, I pray for deliverance out of this season and for you to make me whole. Please pray for me that I can be delivered and walk into the will that God has for me !!! Lord, bless me with a forgiving heart because it has truly been hard to forgive those who have wronged me. Bless me to forgive and not think of getting evil because revenge is not of you, Lord. Jesus Christ, help me to be more like you as a Christian, to submit to you wholeheartedly, and to have unwavering faith in the midst of all my choices. I thank you Lord for all the protection you have bestowed upon me already. In Jesus name I pray.
Lord Jesus we pray for Your deliverance in this sisters' warfare struggle and the testing involved.May she witness victory in overcoming the forgiveness issue and that You would heal what needs to be healed, in Jesus name

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Thank you for your Grace and mercy. Thank you for loving a sinner like me. Thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to die for the entire world. We honor you and Praise You. Lord you said in your word For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD . Father help us to...
Replies
Views
Hi family. I am so grateful to have found this space. I am asking for continued prayers please as I share part of my journey with you. I am praying to God to help me with restoration of a new found life as I heal from past child and adulthood trauma, forgiving myself for making some unwise...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray against spiritual attacks and generational curses to be broken in the name of Jesus! Lord I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Get away from me satan!!!! I put on the full armour of God's Word! I will remain diligent in Your Word Lord, and I will fix my eyes...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus Christ, I am grateful for the abundant love and blessings bestowed upon me and my family members. I love you Lord and I will always be faithful to you and trust you with all my heart and soul. I humbly request your blessings and prayers for my aging parents. They are facing health...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom